Sunday, April 15, 2007

Marine Museum


After a successful morning at the pool, which included my son Keegan getting to do his "Discover Scuba" with Adam; Adam, Matt, Geoff an I headed to the Marine Museum to practice some skills. Adam and Matt were in their sidemount rigs, while Geoff and I were in our traditional doubles. The temperature was a cool 34°F which just seemed to penetrate to the bone today more than normal. Above the waterline was likely about the same temperature with a steady drizzle to help cool things off. We spent most of the time working on close-in buoyancy and finning techniques around the railway and logs. Even the large double-double was barely enough to take the chill out after the dive.


Geoff was trying out his new camera and housing and sent me this photo he took of me. A great little toy to add to the scuba memories!!

2 comments:

Kingstondivepro said...

Great pic, Geoff. I can see the Club is going to get some excellent pictorial records this year. Nice report too Pat. I bet Keegan was grinning from ear to ear after his Scuba Experience.

Unknown said...

Thanks Mike. Keegan was indeed smiling broadly. He's a pretty laid back guy (must take after his mother) but even he couldn't contain his excitement!!