Monday, November 23, 2009

I liked it so much...

Yesterday's dive was so much fun that Dianne and I returned to Rockport and the Kinghorn today. It was no less enjoyable an experience, although there were fewer Crayfish to be seen. Conditions were very similar to yesterday, so I'll avoid repetition on that score. I'm providing a few pictures taken today with a wide-angle lens.






And here's a picture of the speedboat hull that lies about halfway out to the wreck along the line. It's adjacent to the 'STOP' sign that warns divers about the perils of being tempted beyond their personal levels of competence and training.



I didn't mention it yesterday, but it's important that anyone attempting this dive from shore appreciate the distance involved and the depth at the final destination (90' ±2' / 27m). While it's by no means essential to use enriched air on this dive, a larger capacity tank and, ideally, a redundant air source are advisable.

No comments: