Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trip to the Wolfe Islander II

10 adventurous souls made it out to the Wolfe Islander II tonight. We had great weather as you can see here by the smiles on a couple of our newer members faces. The water temp on the Wolfe tonight was a cool 56 degrees at about the 77 foot mark and changed to about 64 degrees around the 60 foot mark. There were a lot of smaller fish hanging around just above the wheel house. At one point I had a chance to look up and it was like being in an aquarium with all the small fish just out of reach. Sorry I don't have any pictures yet but I have not figured out how to use my underwater camera underwater yet. Maybe next time. I would like to thank Steve from Limestone Dive Centre for a great dive.

1 comment:

Kingstondivepro said...

Hey - looks like a really good dive outing. Great to see Theresa and Neil benefiting from Club activities. Here's to many more such trips -