Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fun on the Wolfe Islander II

We had 14 divers show up today to dive the Wolfe Islander II. There were a lot of laughs to be had by all. Some at my expense AGAIN.... BUT in my defense you have to picture this. There are 14 divers getting ready all at once. There are people moving around you as you are trying to get dressed and the boat was moving around a lot due to windy conditions. If you were not braced then the movement of the boat would slammed you into the side of the boat. OK so here is the story for my embarrassment. I must apologize to Adam as I accused him of taking my glove and hiding it. I spent a couple of minutes looking for my glove only to discover that it was stuck to my butt. Well as you can guess there was a lot of laughs over that one. I will never live this one down. OK for those that are interested the water temp today was a chilly 64 degrees. The lake is cooling down fast. Soon it will be the end of the season (accept for those die hard ice divers burrrrrrrr!!!) and we will all be sitting around discussing the dives we had this summer. I know that this one will come back to haunt me during those long winter months.


AND THE FISH WAS THIS BIG!!!!!!!

No comments: