Friday, August 17, 2007

This Wednesday's dive was The Lilly Parsons





12 club members headed out to Brockville to dive with Martin Charters. The wreck this week was the Lilly Parsons. Many interesting things happened on this dive. As I sat back and listened I could hear many different conversations going on. Scott and I were discussing the different kinds of fish in and around the wreck. There were plenty of Pickerel, Bass, and Pike. All very big!. While below, we had a tanker go through, and I could hear everyone discuss how much they could feel the vibration from the engines. Others were discussing how the line to show our exit point had broken and the current was strong enough to take the line straight along the cliff. AND last but not least how this was Steve Coombs 100th dive. Congratulations!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jeffy said...

I'm hoping to hit dive # 50 next week - Congratulations, Steve!

Kingstondivepro said...

Great blog entry Kim - full of life and excitement.. just like it sound the dive was...

Great job, Steve. Jeffy, I'd be honoured to join you for a dive that takes you to your goal..