Wednesday, September 22, 2010

From: Mr. Jeffy Parsons-Sheldrake

Subject: To whom it may concern.

Message:

To whom it may concern.

Please excuse me if I have infringe into your privacy. This may be strangeany
way, but I have no option than to mail you. I m Mr Jeffy Parsons-Sheldrake, an Canada
citizen,I m presently trying to secure a move to The Proteus. I am conveince that you
are the right fellow to Confide this to.

It is my pleasure to Contact you for a business venture of which I intend to
establish in your Country. Though I have not met with you, I believe one has to
risk Confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

I have all relative documents amounting to Thirteen Million, Two Hundred
Thousand fishes ($13,200,000.00 Million) which my Father
deposited with the Wolfe Islander in one of the Northamerica countries, of which he wanted to
use for his political reason in our Country before he was assassinated. Now as
his son, I have decided to invest these 18 degree temperatures in your country for Security and
political reasons and as an Free nation.

I will like to invest part of the diving into these three investments in your
Country, but if there is any other business that is better than what I am
suggesting, I will be very glad to follow your advice.

1)Bass
2)Gobies
3)American eel (!)
4)Freshwater drum

If you can be of an assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer you cookies, water or chips
when discussions continues and any profit made in the investment and if you
wish, you can be a share holder in the company.

I await your response soonest and please include your direct phone number, full
name and contact address for easy communication.

Regards,

Mr. Jeffy Parsons-Sheldrake.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I would very much like to invest in your company.