Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another Successful Wednesday Charter

With fear that the dive would be cancelled due to insufficient numbers, the Wednesday dive to the Jamieson was changed to the Munson and the dive commenced. Jeffy, Andrew and myself dove as a team and were all happy to be in the balmy 48 degree F water. If you have even been to the Munson, going down the line is like going into a black hole until you reach the wreck, this was the case tonight. The visibility was about 20 ft. After making two loops around the wreck we ascended back to the surface safe and sound. I had the opportunity to try my dry suit to see if I was going to have a leak….. SUCCESS! I was happy to find out that there were no leaks and it was great being nice and cozy and dry. I look forward to using it in the future! The three of us had a great dive and are looking forward to next Wednesday’s dive to the KPH!

No comments: