Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another Great Dive


I would like to thank James and Jen from Northern Tech Diver for a great dive tonight. Since the winds were high tonight we went out to the William Jamieson where we were protected from the wind a little bit. This is a wreck I have never been on before. It was a treat for me. I found that as I was swimming around it I was thinking of the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. I could almost picture all of the dead pirates coming out from under the wreck. I was a little bit disappointed because we didn't see many fish. For those who know me that's what I dive for. I have noticed that the last few wrecks we have been on there have not been very many big fish around them. There have be a lot of dead fish in the sand but nothing big. OK for the important stuff. The water temp was a debatable 48 degrees. Some saw 48 and others saw 50. You can take your pick. All I know is that it was mighty fresh. We spent about 30 min in the water. Yes we were diving wet so that was as long as us wimps could handle. This is definitely a wreck to come back to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having fun reading of your blog.


berto xxx