Sunday, January 13, 2008

Murky Water


With a beautiful day on hand I could not give up the urge to go for a swim. So my father and I grabbed our gear and headed down to RMC to search for more bottles. The air temperature was above zero the sun was out and it did not feel like winter at all. We waded into the water which had warmed slightly to 37F/2.7C to find that the visibility had not settled to much from our recent storms. In the end we spent about 10 mins in the water hoping to get some where with visibility more then 3-5 feet but decided to call the dive. There is always next time as the saying goes.

2 comments:

Kingstondivepro said...

Shame about the viz, Chris, but it's always good to get wet.

ChrisH said...

Yes I was hoping for better vis but a little bit of a dive is better then no dive. I got a little wet but my father brought out his full face mask so he would not get wet I just think that is wrong.