Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pumpkin Dive



The annual pumpkin dive was held on the 27th of October. Even though the weather was cold and rainy about 20 dedicated divers made the trek across to the winter docks on Wolfe Island. Many a pumpkin were sacrificed to the occasion. I think next year I am going to have to get a new buddy. He couldn't keep track of one little pumpkin lid while I was holding and carving said pumpkin. Just what was he doing anyways? At times I couldn't even see the pumpkin to carve it because he was stirring up the silt so bad. (I wonder who his instructor was?)


I would also like to take the time to give a special thanks to Jenny and Billy Allan for organizing the event and providing a great lunch afterwards. Well done Jenny!

1 comment:

Roamer_65 said...

Well that would be pay back for not helping get the run away pumpkin back in the bag last year. And I was not the only one that stirred up the silt.