Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wolfe Islander II

Hi Guys,

Sorry I didn't take pictures today. I forgot my camera. I must be getting old!!! 6 club members made it out with Limestone Dive center this morning. The wreck today was the Wolfe Islander II. The visibility is starting to get better. I would say it was about 3o to35 feet today. My dive computer registered the water temperature at 59 degrees. Some of the other divers registered the temperature at 54 degrees. We had a great dive today. The sun came out and the air temperature was 64 degrees. The only cold part was changing after the dive. Unless you were one of those drysuit, delicate like a flower, divers (Lucky ducks). I still say a true diver dives wet. As you can tell I haven't got my drysuit yet. I am sure my tone will change as soon as I do. I just have to stop visiting Dan at Dive tech so I can start my drysuit fund. He seems to always talk me into buying something.

1 comment:

Roamer_65 said...

That dry suit fund better include me as well!!!!!!!